Wednesday 30 May 2007

Sparking Wednesday

I had a little time off today, and left Daff and rose to play teashops today. I came back to find the teabarn sparking like a new pin, everything is straight rows, sugar pots filled, and looking amazing. we had a few customers in today, and sold lots of clotted cream teas. I have all the plants ready to fill the hug gracious horse trough that stands prominently in the courtyard by the teabarn. We have busy lizzies, petunias and geraniums, so should look quite nice when in full bloom.

1 Comments:

At 30 May 2007 at 15:10 , Blogger Daff said...

Evening Primrose, I guess that means I have to bring the gardening gloves in the morning? Won't our flower display look lovely this summer. All the more flowers to make our visitors smile when the sun is being a little shy. Bring on the sunshine Mr Blue Sky please! and lots of Cream Teas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home