Saturday 26 May 2007

Saturday mayhem

Well, it all starts out ok. Rose is there when I get there with all the fresh goodies. Rose has unlocked, put the umbrellas, sugars tablecloths and menus."Lets have a coffee Rose before we start" " Oh no not time, cutomers coming already. On with preparing the salads, washing lettuce, chopping tomatoes, grating cheese boiling eggs. Suddenly a giant coach lurks with its great big antlers. "Oh don't worry Rose. this coach is just for coffees and teas, only two of us, but we can manage that. Smoked Salmon sandwich please I hear in the backgound, Homemade soup please, as the coach party descend on us. Like little ants walking across the court yard, all following each other, All ordering all sorts of lunches. HELP. "My number is 35 where is my sandwich they shout." Just coming " shouts Rose back. We manage to fill the hungry tummies, but oh my goodness me, the washing up goes on for ever, and ever. Never mind the weather was kind, and tomorrow is another day. Home for a hot bath and a glass of wine or two, or three, or four. Happy days at the tea barn.

1 Comments:

At 27 May 2007 at 03:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Primrose,

Well that certainly has been a busy two days. I hope that you enjoyed your glass of wine. It sounds very well deserved.

Conifer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home